Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Meterra: Land of Adventure


This is the map of the land of Meterra. I created it some time ago using Campaign Cartographer, a mapping program for gamers. It's the setting of my first two fantasy books, Arrival and The Devil's Playground. There's a lot of potential for adventure there, and I'm definitely going to explore it both in gaming and in my writing.

Some of the locations don't quite jive exactly with the book; I made the map first, and while I had the outline of the story in my head, I changed a few things along the way. Well, the book and the game are never identical, are they?

Anyway, I just wanted to share this map tonight. I like it quite a bit; it's the first real map I ever made, and it looks at least somewhat professional. CC is a great program, and I recommend it for people who want to create their own worlds of adventure.

If you want to know more about what Meterra is like, check out the two books I mentioned above, available now at an Amazon website near you.




No comments:

Post a Comment