Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Crystal Lilac...Ready to Publish!

Alright, the name issue is resolved; I'm keeping it as it was. It just feels right to me. And with that, the book is ready. I'm getting the cover ready now, and I'll be spending most of the night working on the ebook prep as well as getting as much of the paperback done as I can. Ideally, I want them to come out simultaneously, or as close as possible.

So, Crystal Lilac is the sequel to Crimson Moon, last month's book. It continues the adventures of Kane after he accomplishes his mission in the first book, and leads him into something much bigger than ever before. No, I'm not going to give any details; read the book!

I'll keep this entry short tonight, since I'd rather get to work on the publication. In the meantime, don't forget to read the first book, available at an Amazon website near you.



No comments:

Post a Comment