Saturday, February 18, 2023

Gaming Excitement

Well, it's going to happen tomorrow. My first live D&D game in over fifteen years. Thanks, Honeybunny. Of course, it's not for me; it's for my son and his friends, but I'm the DM. And they will be, of course, in Meterra. Not the Devil's Playground, though. Not for their first adventure. I'm going to be taking a slightly-modified version of B11 King's Harvest, the first dungeon level. It's a simple rescue mission with some pretty straightforward monsters, and it's specifically designed for beginners. So, it should be a good time.

I'll do a writeup of the game session tomorrow night; depending on how long it is, I'll post it either in one piece or in chunks. It's not going to be a regular weekly game, but even if we play every two weeks we'll see some good progress.

Man, I'm excited. This is going to be great.


No comments:

Post a Comment