Tuesday, March 7, 2023

And the Words Keep Coming...

It's time for a switch from fantasy writing; I've just finished touching up the latest Cameron Vail mystery, and it's in my reader's email right now. I wrote the bulk of this story a while back, but I wasn't quite satisfied with how it was turning out. I left it for about a year, then decided to go back to it and see if I could fix it. Well, I fixed it. Or at least, I think I did.

So, with that, I'm going to give a certain band's third album another listen, and tomorrow I'll do my review of Huey Lewis and the News' Sports, one of the biggest albums of the 1980s (and therefore one of the best albums of all time, because the 80s rule).

In the meantime, here's a link to the first Cameron Vail mystery, Final Exam, in case you're wondering who this guy is.


No comments:

Post a Comment