Thursday, March 30, 2023

A to Z Preparation

I've never done this before, so this is interesting. I think the key is planning it out in advance, and knowing what's going to be done before the whole thing even starts. I've got a list together of daily topics, so this will work out. Some of the letters aren't very easy to do, like X and Z, but that's the cool thing about fantasy: You can use the whole alphabet in weird ways and people don't even blink. And it makes it easy to keep on track.

So, how is this going to go? I don't know, but I'm looking forward to it. It will give me a chance to explore Meterra in more depth, and give people an introduction to the setting. Most of what I'll be posting I already know, but I'll be expanding on the smaller pieces to make the world of Meterra come to life. And it will likely give me some more ideas for future writing, too. Nothing wrong with that.

So, if you're new to my blog, welcome! I write about a lot of things, different genres, and my blog can be somewhat eclectic at times. If you've been here before, welcome back! Things haven't changed all that much, although I'm post more than I did over the last couple of years. And April is when the gardens get started, so there will be more activity on the farm as well. Life gets hectic, and that's not even counting the joys of tax season in an accounting office...

And now, let's get that new book published. It's a Cameron Vail mystery, Spoiled Ballot. Here's the cover art:

Not bad, not bad...let's see how it reads next.

No comments:

Post a Comment