Sunday, March 26, 2023

A to Z Blogging Challenge

I wanted to do this before, but always forgot to sign up. This time, I remembered.

So, the A to Z Blogging Challenge is simple: During the Month of April, I'm going to blog every weekday and Saturday, with topics all related to a theme. And each topic will be starting with a different letter of the alphabet.

There's a sign-up list for this at this site for those who are interested in joining up. Candidly, I'm hoping that I'll get more blog traffic from people who are sharing this challenge, and maybe get some new readers out of the deal.

So, what's my theme? Writing, obviously, but more specifically, the World of Meterra. Okay, it's more like a small region than a world, but it counts. My theme is going to be both writing-based and gaming-based, since Meterra is more than just a setting for my writing, it's my homebrew gaming setting for D&D. I'm going to blog about twenty-six features, creatures or characters from Meterra, alphabetical from A to Z. My Sunday blogging, if I continue it, can be on anything; Sundays aren't part of the challenge.

I'm looking forward to this challenge; I've been wanting to do it for a while. And it will motivate me to get another Meterra book written, which is important, too. I've got two of them so far: Arrival and The Devil's Playground. I plan to write quite a few more, and I do have a couple started but in limbo. Time to dust them off and get back to work.

So, this should be a fun month of blogging, and I hope to see more of you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment