Friday, January 6, 2023

Still Going Strong

Well, this is one full week of consecutive blog posts. Not bad for getting things back up and running. I hope this trend will continue over the next fifty-one weeks so I can successfully complete a full year of blogging. Of course, it helps when there is stuff to actually talk about.

The farm plan is still in a rather embryonic state, so that's going to take a bit longer to get hashed out. Writing is going well; I've made sure to write at least something every night, other than this blog post, for the past six days including this one, which is important. I'm expecting good things from this new book, and it's nice to have it off to a solid start, with almost four chapters completed.

So, what else is there to talk about? I'm not doing much in the way of pop culture, haven't been watching Enterprise with my son, haven't even been reading the Amazing Stories magazines. But, there are other things happening in life.

Friends of mine who came for a visit this past summer are almost ready to move out here themselves. They're selling their house, and got a good offer on it today. They're just waiting for some conditions to be fulfilled so they can buy the house they want to get here. Prayers for their success have been flying at our end and at theirs, but any other prayers for their success would be appreciated.

This post is more about keeping the nascent blogging streak going, so I'll cut it short for now; I want to get back to writing the book. I'm still sick as hell, but I'm getting better, and I want to finish this chapter and get the next one started. So, I'll stop here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment