Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Cover Art for the New Book

I have to say, I wasn't expecting to find much available for free on the internet. Okay, let me rephrase that; there's way, way too much out there for free on the internet. But I was looking for a picture that would suit the new book and be usable as both an ebook cover and a wraparound paperback cover. And, lo and behold, I did.


Not bad, eh? It isn't perfect; I'm not going to find a picture like that which includes a picture of a samurai or a ninja or something like that, but still. I like it. And, it will do until I find a suitable cover artist who can do the kind of cover I really want. And no, it won't be an anime cover. I don't do anime.

So, it's time for a final review of the book, and then I'll get it uploaded for publication. I'm planning to have both the ebook and paperback out simultaneously, or as close to it as I can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment