Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Still Around, Honest

 Another brief check-in; there's no internet access where my family is staying, so there's not much opportunity to update. But, our house is up for sale and there have been several showings already; living in a seller's market is great.

I'm going to get back to the Amazing Stories reviews as well as the Traveller Let's Read once we're back home. Obviously, I'm not getting two books done this month, either; I'll be happy if I can get the time to get one done.

There isn't much else to say, though, so I'll keep it short for now. It's a whirlwind, but we're riding it. Keep reading, and have a fun remainder of the week. And if you've been checking out my books, please review them and tell your friends about them. Indie publishing is fun, but it takes longer to get the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment