Friday, February 5, 2021

250 Posts!

Well, there's a milestone. 250 posts since I began this blog last year. Not quite one per day, but a decent pace so far. I still need to be more consistent, of course, but I'll get there.

So, the highlights of my foray into blogging so far would definitely be the Let's Read for Traveller, which has driven most of the traffic I've had. I'm really hoping to get a chance to play this game at some point, because it looks like it would be a lot of fun. I still have a whole book to go through, though, so it's going to be a fun ride to finish it off.

I'm looking forward to the A-Z blog challenge, which I didn't do last year. I'm going to have to get a couple of books finished before then, since they're going to tie into the A-Z concept I've got. With school, work and family taking up time, it's going to be a challenge to get them finished and published by the end of March. Well, sleep is overrated.

So, aside from finishing the Let's Read, I'm considering any other long-term series of posts that might be of interest to readers. Another read-through of a classic game, perhaps? I have a copy of the original Champions rules I could do. Or I could get back to reviewing those Amazing Stories magazines. Those are tough, since I have a lot of reading to do on those.

Actually, while I already said I wouldn't do it, I might consider reviewing the Thousand Nights and a Night books as I go. I'm already up to the seventh night, and there's been quite a bit going on. Maybe I'll throw in a post per week to recap the week's readings. Yeah, that sounds like a fun thing to do. I'll start that on Sunday. In fact, that would be a decent Sunday project.

So, a thank you to those of you who have been reading the blog, whether it's just for the newbie Traveller stuff or because you happen to be a relative. This is a labor of love; I'm not monetizing this blog, I just want to express stuff I can't put into a book and sell. And, if you were ever inspired to buy one of my books because of a blog post I made, then I thank you twice as much.

Back with more Traveller tomorrow; the Worlds book looks like a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment