Saturday, April 18, 2020

Another Milestone...

My first fantasy novel, The Chronicles of Meterra, has been out since late February as an e-book. However, I spent last night and today preparing it for a paperback release! It's in review now, but it should be live within a day or so. This is exciting; I'm looking forward to seeing my book actually in a physical form.

There's more work involved in putting together a paperback book than an ebook, obviously; you have to do more formatting, and you have to make sure that the cover elements are all just right. I went with this book as my first paperback because I already had the cover art; thegreyghost, who did the artwork for me, gave me both an e-book cover and a paperback book cover at the same time.

I will be putting out my other books in paperback as well, but I want to get this one out of the way first. The mysteries are going to most likely be bundled together, two to a book, so as to pad the page count; I had to charge more for Chronicles than I wanted to, but that's just the way it goes. Next time, there will be more to read, more bang for the buck.

Still, it's an exciting thing, and I'm looking forward to getting a copy myself. You should to. But, since it's not out yet, feel free to check out my latest e-book, A Universe of Possibilities while you wait. It's a short-story anthology to demonstrate a wide variety of genres, and I had fun writing it. I hope you'll have fun reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment